#1 2013-06-07 16:38:04

sraich

Bike Across America to Raise Awareness for Niemann-Pick Type C (NPC)

Greetings, I am a graduate of the University of Notre Dame and I am writing to let you know that a ND professor is riding his bike from Long Beach, CA to Baltimore over the course of about a month to raise money for and awareness of Niemann-Pick Type C (NPC) disease.  He is blowing through Austin in early July and his publicist has asked our alumni club to put together some sort of event and we are in the process of doing that.  Most likely that will be a casual happy hour type of thing at one of Austin's bike shops.  He is also asking for us to try to get some people to ride the last 30 miles or so with him as he comes into Austin from Brady, TX.  This will occur on July 12th.  I'm writing to see how I might go about seeing if there is any interest in riding with him as he makes his way to and into Austin from Brady, which is out on highway 71 west.  Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to provide.   

Here is his link: http://blogs.nd.edu/gregcrawford/

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer

[ Generated in 0.021 seconds, 11 queries executed - Memory usage: 562.15 KiB (Peak: 1 MiB) ]