#1 2012-07-25 11:09:59

Lynn

Want to rent or borrow a flatbed trailer.

I need to rent or borrow a flatbed bike trailer to haul a sofa on. The sofa is 34 inches on its shortest side, and the flatbed that I own is only 22 inches across.

I live near Lamar & 2222 and would like to not have to tow the trailer home more than 10 miles.

I'm planning to give away the sofa so I would like to keep this on the cheap side. I might ask the sofa recipient to split the cost with me if I have to rent. I'm also willing to trade services and bake some cookies or a lasagna or whatever in exchange for use of the trailer.

Email me if you're interested. You can also email if you're interested in the sofa and willing to haul it yourself. It's not in great shape but it is structurally rock solid and clean, and would be great for someone who is in college or just starting out and needs something besides the floor to sit on.

Lynn

#2 2012-07-25 19:37:03

jma6610

Re: Want to rent or borrow a flatbed trailer.

Hi Lynn,

You didn't include your email in the post. Please do so and I'll send you an email directly.

Jeff

#3 2012-07-25 20:46:42

Lynn

Whoops! I can see an "email" link at the left side of each post, therefore I assumed everyone could. I'll email you; I'm not comfy broadcasting my personal email address on an open-to-the-public board.

#4 2012-07-25 22:54:09

MichaelBluejay
Webmaster
Website

Okay, here's how contacting other members works on the web forum:

(1) By default, any registered user can click the "Email" link under your name on your post and send you a message via a web form.  Your email address is hidden this way; nobody can see it.  And only registered members can contact you.

(2) Or, you can set your Profile to show your email address on the web forum to other registered members, but it's a bad idea to put your address *anywhere* on the web, because if you do, spambots *will* find it and add you to spam lists.

(3) Or, you can set your profile to not allow anyone to contact you even through an anonymous web form.

Note, if you see a post on the email list from the web forum, you'll need to click through to the web forum in order to see the Email link to send a message to the poster.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer

[ Generated in 0.014 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 532.55 KiB (Peak: 533.17 KiB) ]