#1 2012-07-16 17:55:31

deebikes

FOR SALE: Specialized Myka HT Sport 2008: $550

A 17" frame, women's-specific hardtail mountain bike, like new, and hardly used. This is a beautiful bike, I just haven’t been able to ride it as much as I’d like so I am selling it. Well cared for and kept inside for 4 years. PERFECT for your wife or girlfriend. All original components. No rust.  26” wheels, Beautiful, white frame with red butterfly detail. 

The Myka HT Sport comes completely decked out with women's components and technology including: a "La Femme" specially tuned fork, women's-specific geometry with lower standover height, optimal seat and head tube angles, plus an XC women's saddle and mountain grips. Together, these specifications create more control, better pedaling efficiency and a supremely comfortable fit

•  The Myka A1 Premium Aluminum frame uses our women’s-specific Designs for Women geometry, with a low standover height, forged dropouts, and a replaceable ALLOY hanger.

•  The Specialized XC Women’s saddle has Aramid-protected sides, for abrasion resistance.

•  The RST Capa T26 ML fork features smooth coil-sprung travel, with external preload adjustment and mechanical lockout for bob-free performance, whenever you want it.

•  The Specialized 3D-forged alloy stem has a 10-degree rise for perfect handlebar positioning.

•  The Specialized/Alex RH 26 rims are doublewalled for strength and have CNC-machined sidewalls for better braking.

•  The high-volume Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport tires have a reduced knob height for lower rolling resistance, without giving up an ounce of traction.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer

[ Generated in 0.014 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 522.95 KiB (Peak: 523.58 KiB) ]