#1 2012-04-19 11:03:31

bulletzbikez

FOR SALE: Several Different Bikes (Adult, Child, One of Kind...)

We have several bikes of different size and variety for sale.  They are all used bikes that have been completely checked over as making sure they are SAFE is our NUMBER ONE PRIORITY.  We are in the process of trying to start our own home small business called Custom Re-Cycles.  We have a Facebook page by that same name where you can see our prior bikes, go-carts and mini-bikes.  I need to update it to the past few weeks but there are tons of photos on there.  I also post to Craigs List daily and you can view all current listings by doing search on main page by my name "Michelle" and then looking at locations of "Del Valle". 
Currently, I have the following listed:
PNut mini foldable Clown/Trick Bike, blue in color - $45 but will sell today for $40
26" Men's 21 Speed Ghost Mantis by Cycle Force Group - $125 but will sell today for $100
26" Men's Univega Rover - $125 but will sell today for $100
Boy's Dyno - $125 but will sell today for $100
Next Intruder - $50
Schwinn Manta - $60
26" Tandem (Bicycle built for 2) - $150

We have lots of parts as well.  If in need of something, just ask and I will find out if we have it and let you know.  Best way to contact me is via e-mail at forsaleindv \at\ live.com or at my home number of 512-518-3944. 

Thanks - Michelle

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer

[ Generated in 0.013 seconds, 9 queries executed - Memory usage: 523.64 KiB (Peak: 524.27 KiB) ]