#1 2010-09-29 17:16:43

nwhowell

Must Sell: 2009 Felt/Campagnolo Road Bike (Z85)

The  bike is a 59cm 2009 Felt (Z85) frame road bike with Campagnolo Chorus components. I purchased it less than six months ago and haven't ridden it quite as frequently as I had expected to. The bike is quite sleek and in perfect condition. . .the campy shifters slide from one gear to another as smooth as butter. The one exception is the front wheel which is bent and must be replaced. The wheel set is Campagnolo Khamsin series, but can be replaced with any eight spoke, Campagnolo compatible wheels. Please have a look at the following URL (http://nicco.imgur.com/felt) before emailing me about further specifics. The bike will be sold as is, so everything pictured i.e. wireless speedometer and Look peddles are included in the sale.

**A note to serious potential buyers: If you would like to meet in person to inspect the bike, email me in advance to set up a time. I work full time as a chef, so it's a little difficult for me to get away during the week; weekends are always best.

Thanks for having a look, Nick

Asking Price $1100

Last edited by nwhowell (2010-10-01 15:22:04)

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer

[ Generated in 0.025 seconds, 9 queries executed - Memory usage: 561.86 KiB (Peak: 1.19 MiB) ]