#1 2010-07-20 03:39:26

MichaelBluejay
Webmaster
Website

Speeding correlated with small penis size?

This page has some statistics about speeding, including the suggestion that speeding is correlated with small penis size.

http://www.onlineschools.org/blog/speeding/

#2 2010-07-20 08:43:29

john the blasphemer

Re: Speeding correlated with small penis size?

It would be hard (sorry) to design a really good experiment to see if there is a correlation between a guys penis size and the type of car he drives.  But it would be great if someone did.    Maybe someone should just claim that a correlation really can be found.  Think 'Cold Fusion' discovery here.   This could be a matter of national security!  A carefully planned campaign by manufacturers of small cars to make this study go viral might result in guys driving smaller cars to show how big they really are. 

I had a female friend who used to be a prostitute.  She told me she could always tell how the job was going to go based on the type of car the guy showed up in. She said the guys who drove up in over-sized macho vehicles were almost always greatly over compensating.  She said it wasn't even just about their physical size, they were also lousy at sex.

#3 2010-07-20 09:39:25

chuckthomas

now I understand why I ride a penny farthing.   ;-)

#4 2010-07-20 10:00:09

gracew

john the blasphemer wrote:

I had a female friend who used to be a prostitute...  She said the guys who drove up in over-sized macho vehicles were almost always greatly over compensating.  She said it wasn't even just about their physical size, they were also lousy at sex.

Agreed. Not that I'm a professional ... but that's been my experience as well. The ones who talk a big game have no game.

#5 2010-07-20 10:22:32

dougmc
Administrator

If I recall correctly, Wyoming also has extremely cheap fines for speeding -- like $5 for minor cases, and you buy a coupon book and give the cop a coupon when caught.

Speedometers do NOT intentionally read 3-10% too fast for liability reasons.  Most are far more accurate than that (1-2% or so), at least when the car is new.   Of course, if you put on different sized tires, all bets are off.

And wouldn't a penny farthing be the equivalent (when you talk about sticking out, anyways) to a big jacked up pickup truck? :)

#6 2010-07-20 11:04:13

john the blasphemer

Or what about commuting on a boneshaker (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boneshaker).  Or is that taking it too far on a site children can access?

#7 2010-07-21 22:05:37

jmayson

This is funny and all.  And I do believe there is a correlation between lack of self-confidence and aggressive behavior.  But I think it's a stretch to connect Wyoming speeding tickets to this.  My guess is Wyoming issues more tickets per capita because it has the smallest population of any state and has major Interstates running through it (translation: drivers from out of state run the numbers up) and penis size compared to other states is probably statistically insignificant.

Doug, you might be thinking of Montana.  I know their speeding fines are next to nothing.  Wyoming could be the same, I really don't know, but I do know Montana's tickets are a bit of a joke.  That was the state that had "reasonable and prudent" as their Interstate speed limit for a little while.

However I would like to point out I drive a small car, usually bicycle, and tend to drive under the speed limit.  Just saying.  :-)

#8 2010-07-22 00:12:33

dougmc
Administrator

John -- yup, you're right, it's Montana.  http://www.nytimes.com/1989/07/10/us/sp … ntana.html  (dated -- I wonder if this is still the case?)

The penis size thing comes from a company that sells custom sized condoms, so they are in a position to know what people order, but what they order may not be exactly the proper size (in which state do people brag more?) and I'll bet you're right that the difference is minuscule.

#9 2010-07-22 13:12:19

chuckthomas

dougmc wrote:

.....wouldn't a penny farthing be the equivalent (when you talk about sticking out, anyways) to a big jacked up pickup truck? :)

Aww, come on Doug.  It's just an 'ordinary bicycle' ~~

#10 2010-08-12 09:40:39

bizikletari

What is the calculation for women driving oversized trucks?

#11 2010-08-14 19:09:17

john the blasphemer

Interesting.  In my experience, women driving trucks are not too bad. 

By the way, I commute on a child's plastic tricycle which I ride backwards going uphill both directions.

John 'the horse' the blasphemer

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] claudebot

Board footer

[ Generated in 0.016 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 548.52 KiB (Peak: 549.15 KiB) ]