#1 2010-01-12 17:59:39

MichaelBluejay
Webmaster
Website

Plug for Austin on Two Wheels

I just wanted to remind folks of an excellent local site of cycling news and discussion, Austin on Two Wheels.  Edited by local transportation cyclist Elliott McFadden, it's everything Bicycle Austin is not -- updated frequently, written expertly, and visually stunning. (You'd never guess it was powered by WordPress.  Elliott could probably clean up by offering a service to show other WordPress site owners get their sites to not look so worthless.)

For years my Bicycle Austin site was just about the only local transpo-biking site around.  So if anyone suspected I'd be jealous of all the new "competition", it's actually just the opposite:  When the new sites are doing a better job than I ever could, I'm all for it.  And I link to these other sites in the sidebar of every page of Bicycle Austin.

So please, check out Austin on Two Wheels.  And Elliott, when you post a new good article, feel free to plug it on the Bicycle Austin forum.

#2 2010-01-13 13:37:17

bikinpolitico
Website

Re: Plug for Austin on Two Wheels

Michael,
Thanks for the plug. I really appreciate all that you have done for the cycling community and all you continue to do. We've got you listed on our links section, but I'll try to get in another plug from time to time to bring fresh faces to the forum. Thanks again.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer

[ Generated in 0.013 seconds, 9 queries executed - Memory usage: 528.6 KiB (Peak: 529.29 KiB) ]