#1 2008-10-13 10:26:30

Jason
Website

Halloween Full Moon Cruise - Tuesday, October 14th @ 11:59PM

Ok boys and girls, it's that time of year when the weather turns chill, the sun sets early, and all the creatures of the night come out to join us on our spooky after dark bike rides. The spookiest of them all, of course, is the Full Moon Cruise, and as of right now you've got a little over 36 hours to prepare your final will and testament because I don't know if we're all coming back from this one.

Tuesday, October 14th at 11:59 is the time and day, the Lamar Pedestrian Bridge is the place, and as for the route I have not been clued in but if it's anything like last year I guarantee it'll be a frightfully good cruise, full of ghoulish, darkly lit streets and ghastly, overgrown graveyards.

The evenings are getting chillier so wear a few layers (aka. shit you can take off if you get warm), remember your flashy lights, and bring plenty of whatever to drink. Don't want anyone getting dehydrated. Costumes are STRONGLY encouraged, and nudity is always appreciated. Let ALL your friends know about this ride, it's freaking awesome.

If you want to see some pictures from last year's ride and after party for inspiration, check out Jamie's Flickr page:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dream0fmirrors/page7/

See y'all there,
Jason

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer

[ Generated in 0.013 seconds, 8 queries executed - Memory usage: 523.94 KiB (Peak: 529.21 KiB) ]