#1 2008-09-16 11:32:21

Justin Marlin

AUSTIN BICYCLE SURVEY - calling all Austin cyclists

Hello, my name is Justin Marlin and I am asking all cyclists in Austin to give me their opinions about bicycle conditions and facilities here in Austin.  I am a graduate student and this survey is the centerpiece of my thesis in Urban and Environmental Planning.

The survey covers a wide range of bicycling topics, and is designed to let cyclists evaluate how well they feel the city is doing to meet the needs of cyclists.  By filling out this survey you are not only adding to scholarly literature on bicycling you are also helping to provide suggestions on how the city can improve conditions for cyclists.  This is particularly important at a time when the city bike plan is being evaluated and updated.

The survey takes less than 10 minutes and can be completed online at anytime.  To take the survey please place the following link in your webbrowser address bar.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=9 … SEHg_3d_3d

Also I would greatly appreciate it if everyone could forward this survey to any other cyclists who may be interested.
Thank you for your opinions, time and help with this endeavor, and thank you for continuing to fight for bicycle rights and access.

Sincerely,
Justin Marlin

#2 2008-10-01 00:53:43

onelescar
Website

Re: AUSTIN BICYCLE SURVEY - calling all Austin cyclists

my problem with your survey is towards the end. I can only select one option for the many different factors...change this and it will make it better

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer

[ Generated in 0.013 seconds, 9 queries executed - Memory usage: 528.05 KiB (Peak: 528.68 KiB) ]