#1 2014-03-09 20:16:13

longhorn93

Tsunami Cycles sells Used/Consignment Bikes

Tsunami Cycles on South Congress has used and consignment bikes for sale. Buy one or sell one..

#2 2017-10-01 19:37:18

MichaelBluejay
Webmaster
Website

Re: Tsunami Cycles sells Used/Consignment Bikes

I checked out their website and they don't show any used bikes.  (They also have an expired security certificate, and my browser asked me 3 times if I was sure before it let me visit the site.)

#3 2017-10-03 08:03:22

mhaller

not sure the logic behind responding to a 3.5 year old post , but I would love to just say something about this shop.   

This place is great.  Charlie and David are fantastic mechanics and a downright nice guys.  They do sell used bikes for sure.  They have limited space, so they don't always have stock.  They also do rentals and sell accessories.  Can't say enough good about them.  I might reach out to them to fix up their ssl certificate.

#4 2017-10-03 13:21:31

MichaelBluejay
Webmaster
Website

I don't doubt it.

I get content for the rest of the site from the forum.  Not as much as I used to, since I don't have as much time any more, but I still try to keep certain pages up to date.  I came across this thread somehow and saw that I was possibly missing a shop that sells used bikes from my page that lists such shops.  But since my checking showed that it doesn't appear that they actually sell used bikes, I wanted to document why I'm not including them in that list.

BTW, it looks like their certificate has been fixed.  Also, thanks for pointing out that they rent bikes, I'll add them to the list of rental shops.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] claudebot

Board footer

[ Generated in 0.013 seconds, 8 queries executed - Memory usage: 532.3 KiB (Peak: 532.93 KiB) ]